The AFIC organizes annual roadshows that bring together leading institutional investors (LPs) and key French private equity players (GPs).
These roadshows are exceptional opportunities to meet French fund managers – LBO / funds of funds / expansion capital / venture capital, etc. – and discuss these asset classes with them.
During these meetings, we present an in-depth analysis of the French market.
In the past, the AFIC has visited economic centers in Great Britain, the Netherlands, the United States, Sweden, and Finland.
Program of the 2016 roadshow:
- January 13th: Helsinki – Conference and lunch at the Kämp Hotel
Pohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
- January 14th: Stockholm – Conference and lunch at the Sheraton Hotel
Tegelbacken 6, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden
GP delegation: Nixen Partners, Omnes Capital, Ardian, Access Capital, Mirova, 17Capital, Argos Soditic, Eurazeo, Qualium, Siparex, Cerea, Azulis...
- 08:00-08:30 am: Welcome breakfast
- 08:30-08:40 am: Introduction
- 08:40-08:55 am: The attractiveness of the French market
- 08:55-09:10 am: French private equity statistics
- 09:10-10:00 am: Investment strategies of French GPs and major market trends
- 10:00-10:40 am: Coffee break
- 10:40-11:00 am: French and European regulations/ AIFM outlook
- 11:10-12:10 am: LPs investment strategies
- 12:10-12:40 pm: Cocktail
- 12:40-01:40 pm: Lunch
- 01:40-04:00 pm: Networking coffee break/ one-to-one
Film of the 2013 roadshow in London and Amsterdam